Everything you need to dress your new family member with lots of love! Exclusivity of Grão de Gente, the 5 Piece Pink Polka Dot Knitting Take Me Home Set brings together elegance and incredible detail in five beautiful pieces.
We present a complete box ready to give away with jumpsuit, blanket, hat, gloves and shoes with the affectionate touch of knitting to snuggle the newborn! A trend that symbolizes new beginnings in knitwear with a charm that surpasses generations. They are essential and unforgettable gifts!
Meaning of color: Pink symbolizes love and happiness. It is the most chosen color for girls because it also conveys delicacy and tenderness.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Long sleeve jumpsuit with feet, buttons on the back and between the legs to facilitate changes
- Beautiful polka-dot knitting blanket for various occasions
- Knit hat to protect your head and ears
- Gloves and little shoes with satin ribbons
- When the baby grows up, the pieces can be put back in the box for the mother to remember the moments whenever she misses the first months
Tip: To keep the pieces always beautiful, washing should be done by hand, always inside out to protect the details. Steam only and also on the inside out.
01 Hat 5.9" x 5.9"
01 Pair of little shoes 3.1" width x 2.4" length
01 Pair of gloves 3.9" length x 2.6" width
01 Blanket 31.5" x 31.5"
01 Jumpsuit 18.9" height x 10.6" width (bust) x 7.5" length (each sleeve)
Fabric: Knit 50% Acrylic / 50% Cotton