The 2 Piece White and Lilac Rice Stich Newbown Coming Home Set is the choice of moms in love with classic style, with the warmth of white tricot and color points. To dress and protect your baby with comfort and sophistication, this beautiful Take me Home Set has two pieces: The first is the little jumpsuit, with buttons on the back and waistband, to facilitate dressing and diaper changes! Then we have the blanket, to match all the looks!
Meaning of color: White is the color of purity, peace and light! Lilac transmits protection and good energy to the baby. It is the most chosen color among the famous, for attracting only positive vibrations!
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Long sleeve jumpsuit with a mix of knitting stitches and lilac waistband.
- Padded collar and back buttoning to facilitate diaper changes.
- White knit blanket produced in rice stitch and lilac finish on the bar.
- It arrives in the exclusive Grão de Gente green box with tissue paper and an unique aroma. Perfect for gifts!
- Tip: To keep the pieces always beautiful, the washing should be done by hand, always on the back side to protect the details. Steam only and also inside out.
01 Jumpsuit 18.5" height x 10.2" width (bust)
01 Blanket 31.5" height x 31.5" width
*Illustrative Image: The set consists only of the products in the above description.
Fabric: 100% Acrylic Knit